Wednesday 9 November 2011

Am i the same leader my members expect- Or just have a availed the opportunity


Let me ask
Am I a true leader,
Or just have availed  the opportunity ?
Do I  render selfless service
With full devotion and  utmost sincerity  ?

Do I know,
My members are my crowning jewel ?
And I am just the engine
To go a long way with all
And they are the fuel ?

I am just the body,
Blood and cells are my members.
And I just exist only for them,
Or else a dry land
Without  showers.  

Do I think proper and act positively
And  show others they care ?
Listen all with patience
Giving meaningful feedback
And  adjudge everything in fair ?

Do my words match with my deeds
And am I impartial ?
Do I treat everyone equally
And stand  with them,
When the time is crucial ?

Do I consider myself
One amongst the common members ?
Or maintain bureaucratic ego ,
As if their supreme authority
And a great boss ?

Am I the change
I wish to see in others ?
Or just instruct to obey me
Because I am the leader
And other are just followers ?

Do I like to tell the truth
And insist on results ?
Regard righteousness and maintain transparency
Whatever may be the consequence,
Don’t move backwards.

Have I the knowledge of mission / vision
And of rules and regulations of my organization ?
And do I understand the basic concepts ?
To confront with the administration
And to redress the problems ?

Do I Know the problems before me
And the members’ emotion ?
Am I playing a fair game
With the sentiments of my members
Or a dirty politics with definite intention?

Do  I know the importance of communication
And focus on helping people to be successful ?
Give strategic  response  timely ?
And plan my goals
With a definite principle ?

Do I prioritize my Organization’s benefits
With an eye to members’ welfare ?
Work in tandem with administration
Seeing my  members to smile
And my country to prosper.

Am I punctual  and hard working
Possessing qualities of a good leader  first ?
Determined to work
Both for my nation and organization
Till I breathe last  ?

Have I developed  leaders and  my substitute
And  discharged  my  foremost  responsibility ?
And let me ask
Am I the same leader my members  expect
Or just  have availed the opportunity  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment